Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What do you do when your MOJO-JO-JO has deserted you? Part 3

As the day went on....  I stayed with the Petite Petals Stamp Set and punch.

and colors....


and note cards...

Here's my third card...
- Designer Series Paper - 3" x 2 1/4"  (bottom piece)
- another pattern from the same paper pack - 3" x 2 1/2"
- a 3/4" strip of Real Red Card Stock, punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch; the scallops are pierced with the Paper Piercing Tool
- three cute, little flowers stamped in Real Red
- raised up with a Dimensionals; with the petals "fluffed up a bit"
- finished with Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon




Supplies:
I will share the other cards over the next few days!  Stay tuned!

What can YOU make with one stamp set, a punch, a piece of Designer Paper and 3 colors?  Send me your pictures (of projects ONLY using SU products) and I may post your designs here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment