Monday, January 6, 2014

What do you do when your MOJO-JO-JO has deserted you? Part 2

So... once my creative juices were at least moving...

I stayed with the Petite Petals Stamp Set and punch.

and colors....


and note cards...

Here's my second card...
- a rectangle of Designer Series Paper - 3" x 4 1/2"
- a 1 1/4" strip of another pattern from the same paper pack
- a 2" strip of Coastal Cabana Card Stock
- two cute, little flowers stamped in Real Red; one stamped in Coastal Cabana
- raised up with a Dimensionals
- with a Candy Dots in the center.... (Pool Party, Real Red)




Supplies:
I will share the other cards over the next few days!  Stay tuned!

What can YOU make with one stamp set, a punch, a piece of Designer Paper and 3 colors?  Send me your pictures (of projects ONLY using SU products) and I may post your designs here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment