Friday, January 3, 2014

The New Occasions Catalog is LIVE today... and your wishlist is going to be HUGE!!!!

Hi there!

The NEW Occasions catalog is now LIVE!

Some of my favorites...

- "on film" framelits - can't wait to use scrapbooking
- Peaceful Petals - love!
- Vivid Vases - love, love, love!
- Fancy Foil Designer Vellum in gold AND silver
- Perfect Couple - love the mustache, lips and "i do"
- Thinlets that FINALLY match the hexagon punch! - p. 26
- Banner framelits!!! - with the bundle of course
- Baby, we've grown - so cute!
- Fringe scissors - I used these to create "grass" on my swap for Leadership!
- So very grateful - I can't wait to emboss in black and watercolor!
- Simple Stems - matches a framelit that I already have!!!!
- Matching punch and stamp set with cute paper - OH MY!  I've been playing with the paper stack, petite petals and punch - I love, love, love them together!

- YOU GOTTA THESE... Tag topper punches with an angled top and a scalloped top!!!
- Making a point - makes me think of my Mary Kay friends!  (only available on a hostess order OR an order of $150 or more)

You can order from my online store anytime!

I am ordering Sunday night if you want me to place your order for you!  Have your wish list to me by 7 Pm please.

If you wish list is HUGE like mine is, host a workshop or join a club and get lots of FREE stuff.  I hold clubs and workshops at my house OR yours. :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment