Monday, July 22, 2013

The GREAT SNAIL STOCK UP SALE is HERE!

Hi,
You've asked and I've listened... announcing the GREAT SNAIL STOCK UP SALE!   If you haven't used it, our SNAIL (Simple, Neat, Affordable, Inexpensive, Long-lasting) adhesive is the perfect adhesive for your paper crafting needs. 
Here's how it works....
- Let me know how many SNAIL REFILLS you would like to order.
- When I have 65 refills to order, I will place a bulk Workshop order for all of the SNAIL. 
- I am giving you a 20% discount on the SNAIL, plus I am using the Hostess dollars on the workshop to purchase additional SNAIL AND I am passing this savings on to you!
So, when I have a total of 65 SNAIL refills to order, your cost will be $3.88 per refill INCLUDING tax!!!  (If you pick up your order, shipping is INCLUDED.  Shipping is a minimum of $6.95 if you need the order mailed directly to you.  Contact me for more information.)

If you would like to participate in this offer, please email me at dobie.doodles@gmail.com the number of refills you would like by this Friday, July 26th

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment