Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Convention - Other highlights

Another fun part of convention is making NEW friends!  I met Beth and Nicole in the Detroit airport.  We clicked right away and talked for 2 hours in the airport and an hour on the plane until we FINALLY broke down and went to sleep!   I met up with them again at my favorite restaurant in Salt Lake City, the Blue Lemon and spent another 2 hours with them in the airport on the way home.  We've exchanged a few emails since returning home and I can tell these are friends I will treasure knowing for many years. :)

I have to admit... I'm a creature of habit.  When I like a restaurant, I only go there.  When I like a dish, I only order that...  Here's my fav from Salt Lake City... a Pear Gorgonzola Salad from the Blue Lemon.  

Another highlight is hearing Shelli Gardner speak.  She's the CEO and co-founder of SU.  Shelli is a genuine and caring person and is always a delight to hear speak. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment