Monday, July 8, 2013

Flower Shop Decorative Vase Class -- Friday July 26th -- Open House format!

One of my customers was inspired by the vase on p. 95 of the Stampin' Up! catalog and asked me to figure out how to make this vase!

Using the Flower Shop stamp set and Blossom Punch, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Crushed Curry card stock and ink, I whipped this beauty together yesterday.  The ribbon is the our 7/16" Trim ribbon.  It has a natural, earthy feel and is a dream to tie into a crisp bow!

I decided not to add a decorative tag to the vase because I liked the simplicity with the sand and natural ribbon.  What do you think?

Materials
Flower Shop and Stamp Set, Blossom Punch Bundle
Clear Block C
7/16" Trim
Whisper White Card Stock
Crushed Curry Card Stock
Coastal Cabana Card Stock
Crushed Curry Classic Ink
Coastal Cabana Classic Ink
Strawberry Slush Classic Ink
Dimensionals
Punch Pack

Try it on your own or attend my class on Friday, July 26th.  Open house format -- start any time between 3 PM and 7 PM.

Kindly RSVP by Wednesday, July 24th.

Class fee: $22 includes all materials!

Purchase any of the materials used in this project from my online store, www.cdobie.stampinup.net, by July 31st and receive my Cupcake Craze Class tutorial emailed to you for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment