Tuesday, June 4, 2013

All Occasion Stamp-a-stack! (and garage sale....)

I had fun playing with some of the new and returning colors!  My pix don't do the cards justice - the colors are soft and beautiful!

Come make 12 cards (3 of each design) for only $20!  I do the cutting and prep work -- you do the stamping, embossing and assembly and lickety-split you have 12 cards done in a flash!  Cards feature one birthday and two "all-occasion" designs.

Date - Friday, June 14th or Saturday, June 15th
Choose your day and start time:
Friday - 3:00 or 7:00 PM*
Saturday - 2:00 or 7:00 PM*


* Start times are flexible.  I know how important it is to have flexibility with our schedules.  I have no problem if you need to adjust your start time - just let me know!

My garage sale is running at the same time as the stamp-a-stack, so come play, come shop and come have a relaxing, good time!

Did you notice that I got this post out "early" or at least earlier?  LOL.



Class fee: $20

Materials to bring:  adhesive.

Kindly RSVP by Thursday, June 13th and let me know what your preferred start time is!


No comments:

Post a Comment