Monday, August 2, 2010

It can only mean one thing....

when I wake up in the morning with Dimensionals stuck to my jammies......

my creative mo-jo-jo-j0 is starting to JIVE!

It's been a crazy, busy summer. This weekend was the first weekend I had time to play in a LONG time! I earned 6 free stamp sets this spring and after a lengthy debate I got the sock monkey stamp set and sock monkey accessories as two of my freebies. I made 8 sock monkey cards AND a sock monkey gift box to hold all of the cards. They are my FAV types of cards -- lots of cutting, coloring and layers. This weekend my FAV colors were Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. I'm not usually much of a red girl (after all, who needs red when pink and green exist?), BUT this Cherry Cobbler color is very cool.

So, now that I've actually posted again, and I've pre-ordered some very fun things from the HOLIDAY MINI!!, now it's off to bed so I have a chance of getting up when my alarm goes off at its ungodly hour...

sooooo pictures of my sock monkeys will need to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment