Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I admit it... I binged Easter morning on chocolate....








Chocolate chip ink that is! I took a joy break on Easter morning as the family was lazing around the house and went on a creativity binge with chocolate chip ink. A piece or two of actual chocolate MAY have passed my lips as well, but who's counting?

This stamping extravaganza features a sneak peak at the "Elements of Style" stamp set coming in the Summer mini catalog in May!

The heat gun was out too and look out.... I was embossing everything! This was the first time I played with clear embossing powder. I used a Versamark pen to color on the flowers and then embossed with clear embossing powder over the top. The "china blue" background is really a light wash of sage shadow. The background of the humming bird is done with a brayer and a few random shades of blue.

As I was playing, I pulled out my an old in-color and was thinking.... wouldn't it be nice if some of the in-colors came back...... (If this was a novel, this would be foreshadowing... hint... hint.... tease... tease... more news tomorrow!)

1 comment:

  1. Great cards. I love them all! Yeah, wouldn't it be great if Soft Suede didn't go away....wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete