Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are you excited about the new Mini Catalog?????


One of my goals is to work hard to always bring you fresh, current ideas. This weekend I made 25 cards out of the new stamp set, Itty Bitty Bits, from the Summer Mini. I'll be mailing them off to my friend in PA who is organizing a swap. In early May, I'll get back 25 cards. Each card will feature a stamp set from the Summer Mini! I will have LOTS of fresh ideas to share with you so you can see the new stamps in action! If you saw my post on Monday, you saw "Sweet Scoops" (I earned that stamp set for FREE!).

Here's the card I made for the swap. The flowers are stamped in So Saffron and punch with the mini flower punch from the punch pack. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The leaves are from the two step bird punch.

Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I love your new look! I'm gonna miss seeing you at convention. :0( Have an extra good time for me!

    ReplyDelete