Friday, March 26, 2010

You must be wondering if I fell down a rabbit hole...


One of the things I love about being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up is that they let you run your business based on your goals and priorities. The last two weeks have been busy, busy, busy! I FINALLY finished putting together my tax info. It's my own fault that I do all of my paperwork for my business for the whole year in one weekend. :)

Other than that -- we have some FUN news in the family. My daughter, Sarah, made the JV softball team! Yeah, Sarah! She's only in 8th grade so this is a nice accomplishment for her!

Today is my hubby's 48th birthday! He's awesome!

Okay, now back to stamping! The card above is yet another swap from my trip to Phoenix in January for our Leadership conference. It contains 3 of my favorite colors - pink, green and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment