Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SHE found her MOJO-JO-JO on an unexpected Snow Day!


My downline, customer and friend, Marnie, found her MOJO-JO-JO on an unexpected day off due to the Polar Vortex that moved into upstate New York!

She took my creative challenge to use one stamp set, a punch, Designer Series Paper and 3 colors!

I love the Swallowtail Stamp set that she used to heat emboss the image in gold!


This one was heat embossed in black!

Don't recognize the paper?  As a hobby demonstrator, Marnie has early access to Sale-a-bration products.  She received the paper early and FREE when she spent $50 in December or January!  So as a Hobby demo, she actually gets 4 months of Sale-a-bration rewards!


What can YOU make with one stamp set, a punch, a piece of Designer Paper and 3 colors?  Send me your pictures (of projects ONLY using SU products) and I may post your designs here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment