Sunday, February 2, 2014

Magnetic Framelit Storage Book Class - Friday, February 21st!

You've asked.... and now it's here!

Join me on Friday, February 21st to make your own Magnetic Framelit Storage Book!  I've been using my book for over a year. I love having all my framelits in one place where I can just flip through the pages and find what I'm looking for!

I've had many of you ask me to hold a class, but finding chipboard that is high quality and reasonably priced was a challenge.  One of my customers had a vendor do her a favor and she was able to get 20 sets of book board FREE, allowing me to pass the savings to you!

The class fee of $30 includes instruction on how to make this functional and cute book and ALL materials are supplied:
- Two high quality, heavy-duty book board pages
- A full pack of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper.  (With LOTS left over for you to take home!)
- Three magnetic pages
- Six 1-1/2 inch book rings
- Two yards of Stampin' Up! ribbon
- All materials to construct, embellish and accessorize as shown (e.g. Modge Podge, brushes, ink, stamps, paper, pearly, button, bakers twine!

Class:  Friday, February 21st
Time:  1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Class fee: $30
Materials to bring: Fine cut scissors
Class size is limited.  RSVP by Wednesday, February 12th.







Want to try it on your own?  You can order materials from my online store:
Stamps - Papaya Collage
Ink - Stazon Black, Primrose Petals, Old Olive, So Saffron
Paper - Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Basic Black Card Stock
Ribbon - Victoria, Black Chevron, Primrose Petals Double-stitched ribbon
Framelits - Labels Collection Framelits
Other - Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Neutrals Button, White Bakers' Twine, Jewels Pearls, Aqua Painter, Modge Podge




No comments:

Post a Comment