Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Scrappy Wall Hanging Class - RSVP by Friday or order a kit TO GO

Sorry for the short notice, I'm still running behind from when I hurt my back.  I seemed to have lost a month of my life to the couch.  I was officially cleared by my physical therapist to return to the gym this week!  WOOHOO!  I have a group of ladies that I work out with on Wednesday nights.  Our trainer refers to us as CREW, because we are all hard-core (from an enthusiasm standpoint at least). :)  We laugh and tease each other to work harder... can't wait!

Scrappy Wall Hanging Class
This Scrappy Wall Hanging features a decorative panel with an inspiring saying, a panel with a tear-off calendar and a panel with post-it notes.  This project makes a great Mother's Day gift!  Class includes a full pack of Tea for Two Designer Series Paper ($10.95) and the Artisan Embellishments Kit ($9.95) from the Spring Catalog.

Thursday, May 9th - 7 PM, OR, 
Friday May 10th - 3 PM-ish (yes, you can come a later if you need to - no worries)
Class Fee:  $25 - includes $24.83 in Stampin' Up! product, $6 in chipboard and a FREE tear-off calendar!

BECAUSE I AM RUNNING BEHIND.... if you want to attend the class (in person), you need to RSVP by THIS FRIDAY at 3:00.  (Sorry!)

If you would like a TO-GO Kit, you have until May 30th to let me know!




Yes, the brown smudge on Tom's shirt is Early Espresso ink!  That's how you know it was home-made!  LOL. :)  And yes, it was a coincidence that my old sweatshirt matches the paper.  Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment