Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mixed Media Play Time

 
The Stampin' Up! Convention was amazing! (#Convention2012). I was inspired by Shelli's presentation on stage where she showed her personal art journal up-cycled from an old book! I have an old book just begging to be altered!!! I can't wait to try it!

We also attended a class (I AM CREATIVE) with the concept artists from Stampin' Up! where they showed us tips and tricks. We took stamping classes. There were display boards with thousands of paper crafting projects on display!!! It was inspiring!!!

I have always been intrigued by mixed media art and have wanted to try it for a long time! In fact there was a mixed media class at convention that I DIDN'T get to go to, NOT for a lack of trying! (LOL)

So, last night at 10 PM I decided I had put it off long enough and it was time to try something new .... Here's my experiment!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment