Sunday, February 26, 2012

Attic Boutique 5x5 Scrapbook - THIS Saturday!


I have a special class offered THIS Saturday, March 3rd at 2 PM.  The class is an Attic Boutique 5"x5" Scrapbook I ONLY have 4 seats left!

This class is for the bargain hunters...  
- Includes ALL materials (except adhesive) to make 10 pages (front cover, back cover, 4 pages and 2 double-sided "inserts").
- Includes ribbon, vintage embellishments, half of a pack of the oh-so-yummy Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper AND half of a pack of the Attic Boutique Side Notes (vintage embellishments and adorable journal boxes)!
- Materials pre-cut for you!
- Typed tutorial!

ONLY $25!

Perfect for a Mother's or Father's Day, Wedding or graduation gift!

RSVP to save your spot!  

If this date doesn't work for you:
- order a TO GO kit
- grab a few friends, choose a date and have a private class
- email me and if I get enough interest, I will schedule a second date.

Here's a sneak peak!



No comments:

Post a Comment