Sunday, June 5, 2011

The women in my life...

I've been truly blessed by the women in my life - my mother, my daughter, my sister-in-law, my nieces, my cousins, my downline, my up-line, my customers and my friends.

Before I started my SU journey, I was a working mom who primarily focused on my family, my work and cleaning my house. Good priorities for sure, except maybe for the cleaning part (LOL), but I was a bit lonely.

My Stampin' Up! journey has opened my life up to wonderful possibilities. I've been to Convention in Salt Lake City, Leadership in Phoenix and Leadership in Nashville, and a Regional Seminar in Hamilton Canada. I have a group of 8 friends around the country and Canada who are very successful, dynamic, nice, friendly, and warm. We openly share ideas, questions, thoughts, opinions, support and friendship. We met in Phoenix and bonded over dinner one night.

I have a group of 15 or so local Demonstrator friends who meet fairly regularly to stamp together at our parties (a.k.a. "meetings"), learn from each other and share ideas, questions, thoughts, support and friendship.

I have close stamping friends who can talk obsessively with me for hours about the NEW stamps, ink, paper, buttons, ribbons...

I have friends (a.k.a "customers") who bless my home with enthusiasm, energy, friendship, creativity and joy.

and most importantly... the MAN in my life... likes that I have all the WOMEN in my life and doesn't mind the house being overtaken by women laughing and stamping!

Thanks to all of the women who bless my life! I'm off to go to the Canal Days Festival with my daughter (ahhh.... now THAT'S a blessing!)....

AND.... I'm going to CONVENTION in Salt Lake City in July..... with 6,000 crazy stampin' ladies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment