Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ahhhh... Nashville - Day one





As you know, I just got back from Stampin' Up's Leadership Convention. The weather in Nashville was 20 degrees, but who cared? Not me! We were indoors at the Gaylord Opryland Resort! It was AMAZING! There were 3 main sections. Each section had 7 stories of hotel rooms and a 7 story atrium in the middle! In the picture you can just make out the balconies off the room that overlooked the atrium. The atriums had waterfalls, a river, bridges, walkways, shops, restaurants and lush gardens.

Later that night I went to a Manager's Reception at the Wild Horse Saloon where there was a southern buffet and line dancing. Did I dance??? No way! I would rather get up and speak in front of all 1000 ladies than dance in front of 2!

After the Manager's reception, we all caught up in a bar and hung out for a while. Needless to say -- not much sleep on day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment