Friday, September 10, 2010

Just For You

It's funny how my card designs come about. This one was for my friend Terry's workshop. Terry said she wanted to learn how to "smootch" and how to "color spritz". I know my friend Jean would be there, who does not like to cut and who loves blue. My other friend Kerstin would also be there who likes the earthy colors and layers. I also knew that I would have at least one person new to stamping, so I wanted a card that was pretty easy, but interesting. And you thought it was just a card... I guess "JUST FOR YOU" really pertains here as it was made 'specially for my friends. :)

This all-0ccasion card features a color combination that I adapted from the Color Coach. The Color Coach called for Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Baja Breeze. I used Marina Mist instead of Baja Breeze with a little Vanilla Shimmer Smootch Spray.

The flowers are punched with the Fancy Flower Extra Large Punch and the Boho Blossoms Extra Large Punch. The leaves are punched with the 5-Petal Extra Large Punch and spritzed with the Color Spritzer. The greeting is punched with the 1 inch Circle Punch.

Accents - Antique Brad, Chatilly Lace
Greeting - Just for You from Tiny Tiny Wishes (my most used stamp set EVER)

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment