Several customers were unable to make this Stamp-a-stack in early December, so I will be offering it again on Friday, January 24th!
Come make 12 cards (4 of 3 different designs) for only $20! I design the cards, cut the paper and have everything ready to go! It's a fun, relaxing time creating beautiful hand-made cards!
Date: Friday, January 24th
Time: Choose your start time 3:00, 5:00 or 7:00 PM
Class Fee: $20
Supplies to bring with you: Adhesive
Kindly RSVP by Wednesday, January 22nd.
(Check this out.... the links go RIGHT to my store!)
- Wetlands Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Wetlands Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Sponge Daubers
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Blender Pens
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon
- Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Craft Paper Scissors
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
I tested out a new tool here. So....What do you think of having the products listed right with the card like I did for the Goose card?