-- Second date added!
Join us Saturday, May 19th for a late spring Artisan Card class!
In this class you will make 5 Artisan Cards for $20. These cards are a bit of a step-up, but not hard. I pre-cut all of the cardstock so you can zip right through them! All materials are included except adhesive.
Beware - two products are retiring.... the card in the upper-right-hand corner has two retiring products -- the Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set and the Lace Ribbon Border punch! Order yours now before they are gone!
Kindly RSVP by Wednesday, May 16th!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Monday, April 9, 2012
I am VERY excited about April.... Spring is a whisper away!
My April Artisan class is a Tea Party! Saturday, April 21st (Choose your start time 11:00am, 1:00pm or 7:00pm)
Come relax, enjoy a cup of tea and a snack and make:
- an amazing Tea Pot box (perfect for storing 3x3 post-it notes or Twinnings Tea Bags!)
- a 3x3 post-it note holder (fits in the box)
- a decorative pen (fits in the box)
- a tea bag holder (double-sided - perfect for holding a Twinnings Tea Bags, or Gift Card)
- mini card (fits in the tea bag holder)
- an elaborate, but not too difficult, tea cup card!
Class fee: $25 Class includes all materials except adhesive, a written tutorial with pictures, and 3 Twinnings Tea Bags to include in your gift. The class is shown in colors that coordinate with the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper, but you may customize your class and use any paper from my extensive stash of Designer Series Paper!
Kindly RSVP by Tuesday, April 17th!