Sunday, August 14, 2011
Join us for an evening of creativity and fun! At this class you will make 5 Christmas cards in 5 different designs. The class fee includes $50-$55 of product and written instructions! Two new techniques include enhanced embossing with the Big Shot and a Window Shade card!
Can't make the class, I will make you a class kit! Want to make more cards at home? Order the To-Go consumables and/or ink kit!
This class includes:
- Materials and written directions to make 5 different Christmas card designs,
- Pennant Parade Stamp Set in your choice of Wood or Clear,
- Pennant Builder Punch,
- Lucky Limeade Classic Ink pad.
Kindly RSVP by August 29th.
Class fee: $60 wood option, $55 clear option (includes $55/$50 of product!)
Want to make more cards at home? Order additional To-Go Kits:
- Enough paper, ribbon, linen thread to make 25-30 cards!
- 1 pack of Rhinestone Jewels!
Fee: $20 (paper is not pre-cut; I will pre-cut paper for you for an additional $5)
Ink color kit:
- Lucky Limeade Classic Ink pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
- Early Espresso Marker
- Daffodil Delight Marker
Fee: $20 (11% savings)
Additional items used:
- 1" Circle Punch ($10.95)
- Lace Ribbon Border Punch ($19.95)
- Petals-a-Plenty Embossing folder ($7.95)
- Snowflake stamp from Winter Post (any snowflake stamp can be substituted)
- Merry Christmas greeting from Christmas Greeting (any holiday greeting less than 3" can be substituted)
These are the cards we made at our Hostess Club on Thursday night. The flower card uses "Field Flowers", "En Francais" as the background, and the colors Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade and Soft Suede. This card is one of those that I want to make over and over. It's quick and the colors are awesome (much better than in my picture). It makes me happy when I finish one. (six made so far, LOL)
The other card is made with "Make a Monster" and googly eyes of course. The background is from "Best Friends Forever". Colors are Wild Wasabi and Rose Red.
Check out my online store if you need these sets. Want to make them with your group of friends? (my house or yours) Drop me a note. :)